All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $14.63Free postage
- AU $17.55Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionKw More Sheep looks at some more well-kwn breeds and cross-breeds, some mirity breeds which were once seen everywhere and a few rare breeds which have to be seen to be believed. Jack Byard gives a brief description of each sheep's appearance and its place in history. He also explains the status of the breed in the UK and its uses in farming today. These concise and informative texts are accompanied by a full page color photograph. This postcard-sized paperback is perfect for backpack or pocket. Like its predecessor, it looks set to have appeal for both adults and children.
- Author(s)Jack Byard
- Publisher5m Publishing
- Date of Publication10/04/2009
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleKnow Your...
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 4
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOld Pond Publishing Ltd
- Content Note40 photographs
- Weight130 g
- Width155 mm
- Height104 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.