All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKw Who U R 4 Teens is a workbook that guides you through a process of discovering: who the real you is, what you want from life and how to get it. As a result you will understand yourself and your needs. You will be able to make more informed choices about your life w and in the future. You will begin to take responsibility for your behaviour, understand the impact it has on others and also understand why and how other people's behaviour affects you. And as a result have more confidence, self-esteem and self-awareness and a more rewarding life. The workbook does t give you a pre-determined fits all solution, instead it empowers you to find and successfully implement your own. If you hit any problems whilst doing this, the book will show you how to solve them. That is why it works.
- Author BiographyLynn is a Personal Identity Coach working with teenagers and adults to help them know who they are, that is - to understand their core identity), know what they want, and know how to get it. Enabling them to take responsibility for their lives, education and careers. Ensuring their success in all of those areas. This is her passion. In her past Lynn was a 'terrible' teen and learnt to take responsibility for her life the hard way. Do it better than she did - read the book!
- Author(s)Lynn Shaw
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.