CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis beginner's guide from Lynnette Moon forms an authoritative and easy-to-grasp introduction to over 80 of New Zealand's best-kwn bird species. Though free of birding jargon and extraneous information, the text is lucid and packed with all the key facts on appearance, call, behaviour and nesting details that will enable the layperson to identify the species they commonly see from the backyard to the bush, beach and mountain. Each entry is accompanied by a succinct data panel and a full-page, full-colour portrait photograph.
- Author BiographyOrnithologist Lynnette Moon is the author of Endangered Birds and The Singing Island (an account of the transformation of Tiritiri Matangi Island into a bird sanctuary). Lynnette's husband Geoff Moon is one of New Zealand's foremost bird photographers and the author of several books, including New Zealand: Land of Birds, also published by New Holland.
- Author(s)Lynnette Moon
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers (NZ) Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationBirkenhead
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers (NZ) Ltd
- Content Note82 colour photos
- Weight406 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Photographs byGeoff Moon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.