All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw that wild razorback hogs probably were imported into the United States from Russia during the 19th century? This little book is filled with the history and characteristics of the most popular breeds of pigs in the world.
- Author BiographyJack Byard was born in Bradford in Yorkshire where he has lived and worked all his life. A Rolls Royce mechanic by trade, and a jewelry craftsman in his later years, Jack spent the better part of his working life as a school workshop technician, imparting his knowledge to young people. Jack has always had a deep affection for his rural heritage and so wrote his first book, Know Your Sheep, with a view to sharing with others the countryside that he loves. Three years later there is no sign of a quiet retirement for Jack just yet. Know Your Pigs is his sixth book.
- Author(s)Jack Byard
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width120 mm
- Height162 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.