All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA child who can t follow rules is a child who s always in trouble. This book starts with simple reasons why we have rules: to help us stay safe, learn, be fair, and get along. Then it presents just four basic rules: Listen, Best Work, Hands and Body to Myself, and Please and Thank You. The focus throughout is on the positive sense of pride that comes with learning to follow rules. Includes questions and activities adults can use to reinforce the ideas and skills being taught.
- Author BiographyCheri J. Meiners, M.Ed., has her master s degree in elementary education and gifted education. A former first-grade teacher, she has taught education classes at Utah State University and has supervised student teachers. Cheri and her husband, David, have six children. They live in Laurel, Maryland.
- Author(s)Cheri J. Meiners
- PublisherFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations, 9 X9
- Weight159 g
- Width228 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.