All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Kw the Game Complete Skills series is a perfect introduction to a sport for every budding player. Compiled from the individual Kw the Game Cricket titles, the book will teach young players the basic skills they need to start enjoying the sport - by giving them plenty of simple practice drills and showing how the star players do it. In this book, players will learn : Batting: How to: control the bat face a bowler play all the shots 'read' a bowler understand the field run between the wickets Bowling: Profile of a bowler bowling to a plan Bowling actions the run-up and release swing bowling seam bowling spin bowling and variations Fielding: The field and field placings the ready position close catching catching in the deep overarm throw intercepts retrieving the ball the long barrier wicketkeeping skills Clearly illustrated and written by a professional coach, this book will give every young player the all the skills they need to enjoy cricket.
- Author BiographyLuke Sellers is an ECB-qualified coach. He is the community cricket coach for Gloucestershire, working with young players of all abilities and in coach education.
- Author(s)Luke Sellers
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleKnow the Game
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content NoteMore than 100 full colour photographs and diagrams throughout
- Weight172 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.