Knowing God: Using the Scriptures to Know God by Maureen Schaffer (Paperback / softback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.01Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $53.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKwing God contains daily devotions taking a scripture and discovering what we learn about God, Himself, from the text. We can separate what is written in the bible from the Author, Himself. God's Word is God's voice. God's voice is from God's mind and heart. Let's get to kw the One who has created us and enjoy His Word from the vantage point of getting insight into His ways and His character and t just look at the bible as a moral code book or historical account of the nation of Israel and the church apart from learning of the One who has spoken through those men who have written it.
- Author BiographyI grew up in La Mirada, California with seven older brothers and no sisters. At the age of 16, while reading the bible, I was born again, NEVER to be the same. Growing up with an alcoholic mother, I learned to value the companionship and comfort of the Holy Spirit. Upon graduating from San Diego State University I went on to become a Programmer Analyst until getting married and then becoming a full time stay-at-home mom. I have four children, two girls and two boys from age 25 down to 18. My children have been home schooled as well as attended public and private schools. My first granddaughter was born about 3 years ago and I currently teach English to speakers of other languages as well as am a certified Zumba Instructor. I also play guitar and ukulele. After being diagnosed with a rare salivary gland cancer in September of 2012, I went through a radical neck dissection as well as oral radiation including placement of a gastric tube where I couldn't take anything by mouth for a few months. This cancer is chemotherapy resistant and almost certainly takes the life of those diagnosed with it eventually. It is slow growing but relentless. Radiation therapy has resulted in severe swallowing disorders and lockjaw so eating is quite the challenge. My husband has been pastoring First Love Calvary Chapel in Whittier for 25 years. My children have gone through some major struggles in their teen/young adult years and I have seen the faithfulness of God through prayer, bringing them out and into a safe place with Christ. I currently have a radio program on KKLA 99.5 FM in the Southern California area and have produced a Worship CD and a few devotional books. I am grateful to know Christ as Lord and Savior and desire that you would progress in your walk with Him and have greater joy in your faith.
- Author(s)Maureen Schaffer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.