Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlatinum Book Award, Evangelical Christian Publishing Association For over 40 years, J. I. Packer's classic has been an important tool to help Christians around the world discover the wonder, the glory and the joy of kwing God. In 2006, Christianity Today voted this title one of the top 50 books that have shaped evangelicals. This edition is updated with Americanized language and spelling and a new preface by the author. Stemming from Packer's profound theological kwledge, Kwing God brings together two important facets of the Christian faith kwing about God and also kwing God through the context of a close relationship with the person of Jesus Christ. Written in an engaging and practical tone, this thought-provoking work seeks to transform and enrich the Christian understanding of God. Explaining both who God is and how we can relate to him, Packer divides his book into three sections: The first directs our attention to how and why we kw God, the second to the attributes of God and the third to the benefits enjoyed by a those who kw him intimately. This guide leads readers into a greater understanding of God while providing advice to gaining a closer relationship with him as a result.
- Author(s)J. I. Packer
- PublisherInterVarsity Press
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationIllinois
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInter-Varsity Press,US
- Weight358 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement1993 ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.