All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the philosophical issues surrounding prudential value: what it is for something to be good for a person; and well-being: what it is for someone's life to go well. It critically analyses competing approaches, and proposes a new subjective account that addresses key weaknesses of existing theories.
- Author BiographyTIM TAYLOR Visiting Research Fellow at the University of Leeds, UK.
- Author(s)Tim Taylor
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/11/2011
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.