All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKwing The Path is a n-fiction philosophical book that critically analyzes the ways of our present society. Through scientific research, spirituality, and personal insights to which most people can relate, it makes the case for the creation of a better society by showing the memes in our cultures that we need to change radically and those we should embrace. It's an appeal to societal change by virtue of personal transformation. It's an invitation to walk a path that has a heart for the fulfillment of the human spirit. It's a call to kck down the social, ecomic, and political walls that prevent us from achieving a civilization of empathy. It's putting wisdom into practice!
- Author BiographyTanael Joachim grew up in a town called Gonaives, in the lower North of Haiti. He attended primary and middle school in his hometown. Later, in 2004, he moved to Port-au-Prince, the capital, to attend high school. Upon completion of his high school education in 2008, he came to the United States to pursue higher learning. Tanael is interested in multiple disciplines, with a strong emphasis on philosophy, cosmology, and spirituality. He currently resides in New York.
- Author(s)Tanael Joachim
- Date of Publication06/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.