All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe truth is often hard to face, but if educators and politicians continue to avoid the realities associated with the educational process, then ermous amounts of time and energy will continue to be spent chasing a variety of educational illusions. Daniel Wentland meshes ecomics, psychology, philosophy, and common sense in proposing a pathway for leaders to follow if they really want to improve education in America. The information in this book moves the educational process off the where track and onto the reality track where the educational system can become an effective mechanism for improving learning. Wentland's blueprint for change is one that needs to be listened to by education policy makers and practitioners everywhere. The question w becomes, who wants to see reality?
- Author BiographyDaniel Wentland is the author of Reality & Education: A New Direction for Educational Policy, Organizational Performance in a Nutshell, Strategic Training: Putting Employees First and Is Your Organization a Great Place to Work? His articles have been published in the Ivey Business Journal, Compensation and Benefits Review, and Education- the oldest education journal in the United States.
- Author(s)Daniel Wentland
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication12/08/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight286 g
- Width156 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.