All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKwledge is becoming more and more important as an individual good, and as a social and ecomic resource. The research project outlined in this publication focuses on the question how kwledge processes can be optimally stimulated in the cooperative context of forum-based Online Kwledge Communities (OKCs). Starting point of the research is a literature review and the outline of individual hypotheses on the basis of an interdisciplinary body of research from the fields of computer and management science. Following the literature review, an empirical study is presented and discussed. The empirical part is founded on an Univariate Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)-based calculation of kwledge process contribution values and a Structural Equation Model analysis (SEM)-based hypotheses test of individual factors of impact on individuals kwledge process contributions. The publication integrates existing, fragmented research into an integrated model of forum-based collaborative kwledge management.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Felix J. Schmitz-Justen studied Economics and Computer Science at the University of Heidelberg (Germany), the University of London (United Kingdom), and Sussex University (United Kingdom). From 2000 to 2004 he worked as a research associate at the Fraunhofer-Institute for Media Communication IMK (Germany). He then worked as a research associate at the International University Bremen IUB (Germany) and obtained his doctorate in Information Science in 2005. He is currently continuing his research with a focus on Collaborative Knowledge Management and Lifelong Learning.
- Author(s)Felix J. Schmitz-Justen
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Content Notefig. and tables
- Weight320 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $190.23New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.