CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionKwledge Intensive Design Techlogy is a collection of papers presented at the Fifth Workshop on Kwledge Intensive CAD, which was sponsored by the International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP) Working Group 5.2 and hosted by the Department of Manufacturing Engineering at the University of Malta in July 2002. The book chapters progressively take the reader through the following sequential sections; -Part One - KIC Development Approaches, -Part Two - Kwledge Systematization, -Part Three - Prototype KIC Systems. Kwledge Intensive Design Techlogy makes essential reading for practicing engineers/scientists involved in R&D as well as for relevant Masters and Ph.D. students. The book is also pertinent to those in industry concerned with capturing and structuring company-specific kwledge for proactive reuse to increase product development efficiency, and also to those involved in the development of CAD systems.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 136
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight459 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byJonathan C. Borg,Kenneth P. Camilleri,Philip J. Farrugia
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.