All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe discipline of Kwledge Management (KM) is becoming established as a key productivity enabler in today's modern organisations. This book describes how KM can be applied at a team and project level: at all scales from small teams working on discrete activities, to large multi-company construction and development projects. The book includes some of the KM techniques that can be applied to projects, such as Peer Assists, Project Retrospect's, Technical Limit meetings, KM self-audits, and KM plans. It is illustrated throughout with examples from successful organisations.
- Author BiographyDr Nick Milton is a director and co-founder of Knoco Ltd - a Knowledge Management consultancy comprised of seasoned knowledge management practitioners, mentors, and coaches. Knoco Ltd has been delivering successful and sustained Knowledge Management implementation to clients since 1999.
- Author(s)Nick Milton
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight270 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.