All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKwledge management invations provide essential pathways through which teachers, researchers, students, and kwledge management professionals who are interested in understanding and applying kwledge management theory and practice can transfer their insights and experiences into both organizational and educational settings. Kwledge Management Invations for Interdisciplinary Education: Organizational Applications is a detailed resource on kwledge management and invations that has been written and edited to provide flexibility and in-depth kwledge management invations, strategies, and practices. The combination of a primary emphasis on theory and practice with applications to interdisciplinary education, as well as organizational environments, makes this book unique among the burgeoning literature on kwledge management.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1410 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byMaria Jakovljevic,Sheryl Buckley
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.