All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKwledge is a significant organisational resource. In order to build and sustain a competitive advantage, this kwledge must be protected within an organisation's core businesses from discovery by competitors.
Building and Sustaining Kwledge Resources for Competitive Advantage examines current research in support of kwledge management by focusing on how kwledge resources can be used to create and sustain competitive advantages. By combining imitation and invation theories, this book is a vital resource for information system and management professionals, students, and researchers in order to achieve an organisation's competitive advantage.
- Author(s)James M. Bloodgood,Michael A. Chilton
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.