All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionKwledge Management in Libraries: Concepts, Tools and Approaches brings to the forefront the increasing recognition of the value of kwledge and information to individuals, organizations, and communities, providing an analysis of the concepts of Kwledge Management (KM) that prevails among the Library and Information Science (LIS) community. Thus, the book explores kwledge management from the perspective of LIS professionals. Furthermore, unlike most books on the topic, which address it almost exclusively in the context of a firm or an organization to help gain a competitive advantage, this book looks at kwledge management in the context of t for profit organizations such as libraries.
- Author BiographyMohammad Nazim is an Assistant Professor, based at the Department of Library & Information Science, Aligarh Muslim University, India. Dr Bhaskar Mukherjee is an Associate Professor in the Department of Library and Information Science, Guru Ghasidas University, Villaspur, Chattisgarh, India. As a young science graduate and doctorate in the field of Library and Information Science, Dr Mukherjee has been serving this profession since last 14 years at various positions. He has added 30 research articles so far in various highly reputed journals like JASIST, Scientometrics, LISR, IFLA, Journal of Academic Librarianship, etc. in the field. He is recipient of Raja Rammohun Roy Foundation award for contributing best article. Currently he is also serving as reviewer of various highly reputed journals in the field and allied fields. His research interests are webometrics, open access, information storage and retrieval and knowledge organisation.
- Author(s)Bhaskar Mukherjee,Mohammad Nazim
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication25/07/2016
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.