All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew Product Development (NPD) is about the ideation, formulation, and implementation of new and superior solutions in the market. Beyond the obvious need for organizations to invate in order to compete, embedded in any NPD program are kwledge, techlogical expertise, and the social networks that convert these capabilities into offerings that create value at every level-for customers, industries, communities, and regions. This volume provides an array of kwledge perspective in NPD across multiple levels of analysis and geographic regions, including Europe, the United States, China, Japan, and India, to explore the dynamics of NPD in today's global environment. Presenting case studies from such industries as ICT services, semiconductors, software development, bio-techlogy, higher education, and even safety for children's toys, and drawing from a variety of theoretical perspectives, including techlogy and kwledge management, sociology, ecomic geography, and organizational behavior, the authors highlight critical success and failure factors in NPD. Among the topics covered: * New product development teams, including multi-functional and multi-site teams* De-localization and off-shoring of tasks and processes* Individual competencies and organizational capabilities* University-industry interactions, high-tech clusters, and techlogy transfer * Techlogy policy
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInnovation, Technology, and Knowledge Management
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight684 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDimitris G. Assimakopoulos,Elias Carayannis,Rafiq Dossani
- Edition Statement2012
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.