All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe systemic view provides a basic approach through which people may advance their understanding of kwledge production in organizations. One of the most important contributions to this systemic view is the theory of social autopoiesis which emphasizes that kwledge production of organizations can only be understood through the view of a social autopoietic system. Recent developments in the field of organization research have started to view organization as a process rather than as entity. The author combines in this book these two approaches - autopoietic systemic view and process thinking - in a way that organizations are seen as processual autopoietic systems.
- Author BiographyDr (Tech.) Kaj U. Koskinen has worked for many years as project manager in several international engineering companies, including Outokumpu and Honeywell. His main experience derives from process automation. Since 1997 he has been an Adjunct Professor in the department of Industrial Management and Engineering at Tampere University of Technology, Pori. Dr Koskinen's research interest is focused on knowledge and project management and he has published several articles and autopoietic knowledge systems in project-based companies. Dr. Koskinen collaborates with Professor Emeritus Pekka Pihlanto in these areas especially on an organic perspective to knowledge management in project-based companies.
- Author(s)Kaj U. Koskinen
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Notebiography
- Weight302 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.