All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCurrent research activities are leveraging the Grid to create generic- and domain-specific solutions and services for data management and kwledge discovery. Kwledge and Data Management in Grids is the third volume of the CoreGRID series; it gathers contributions by researchers and scientists working on storage, data, and kwledge management in Grid and Peer-to-Peer systems. This volume presents the latest Grid solutions and research results in key areas such as distributed storage management, Grid databases, Semantic Grid and Grid-aware data mining. Written for a professional audience of researchers and practitioners in industry, it is suitable for graduate-level students in computer science.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note76 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight421 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAngelos Bilas,Domenico Talia,Marios D. Dikaiakos
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.