Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a wonderful textbook for anyone teaching an undergraduate course in contemporary epistemology! -- Ram Neta, University of Utah
- Author BiographyK. Brad Wray is a Professor of Philosophy at the State University of New York, Oswego. He is the author of numerous articles on social epistemology, the realism/anti-realism debate in philosophy of science, and the philosophy of Thomas Kuhn. Wray's book, Kuhn's Evolutionary Social Epistemology, was published by Cambridge University Press in 2011.
- Author(s)K. Wray
- PublisherBroadview Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2002
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBroadview Press Ltd
- Weight668 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.