All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding the adoption, diffusion, and transfer of techlogy in the marketplace is vital for the success of any organization. Kwledge and Techlogy Adoption, Diffusion, and Transfer: International Perspectives is filled with original scientific and quality research articles on management information systems, techlogy diffusion, and business systems application aspects of e-commerce, e-government, and mobile application. As a forum of multi-disciplinary and interdisciplinary dialogue, it addresses research on all aspects of invation diffusion in the field of business computing techlogies and their past, present, and future use. This title serves as a vital source of information for researchers and practitioners alike.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1124 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAli Hussein Saleh Zolait
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.