All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a counsel on Rapprochement , a framework to compel actors in multiple sectors and levels of policy-making and land use, to work together in Central African countries. The audiences are dor entities, international organisations and experts, policy makers and civil society organisations who provide financial, material, intellectual and advocacy support to climate resilient development. Set in Cameroon with specific examples from the Democratic Republic of Congo and illustrations from advanced societies and ecomies in Europe, North America and Asia, this book focuses on, and expounds the tion of Rapprochement; as a feasible framework to bring citizens and policy makers together, build bridges between kwledge centres and their clients, and eventually to help link science, kwledge, policy and institutions.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight128 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byPeter N. Mbile
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.