Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionIn the American heartland, someone is killing cops. The ambush exploded in an Iowa marijuana field. The weapons were high caliber. The pot was high grade. And the reporters said afterward: We have two kwn dead.... Deputy Sheriff Carl Houseman knew the dead all right: One was a small-time doper, the other a good cop. But Houseman doesn't kw why they died, or who cut them down in a blaze of automatic rifle fire. Now, as the Feds descend on Nation County, Houseman and his fellow cops are suddenly walking point--searching for answers amidst the violence, treachery, and evil in their own backyard.... Donald Harstad's Eleven Days was called a hell of a first vel by Michael Connelly and truly frightening by the San Francisco Chronicle. In his electrifying new vel Harstad captures with nerve-shattering power an Iowa police department's harrowing search through a killing storm--to kw the truth about the dead and the living alike....
- Author BiographyDonald Harstad is a twenty-six-year veteran of the Clayton County Sheriff's Department in northeastern Iowa, and the author of the acclaimed Eleven Days. A former deputy sheriff, Harstad lives with his wife, Mary, in Elkader, Iowa.
- Author(s)Donald Harstad
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication05/05/2000
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam USA
- Weight191 g
- Width103 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.