About this product
- DescriptionCy Young award winner R.A. Dickey creates a funny anti-bullying picture book with an adorable baseball character that kids will love Ned the baseball is very nervous on his first day of school. Everyone else seems to kw where they belong, but t Ned. He isn't a fastball or a slider, and the Foul Ball gang makes fun of him for the way he wobbles. When they do something particularly dastardly to ather student, it's up to Ned to come to the rescue with his unique abilities. Not only does Ned realize he's a knuckleball, but he discovers that he can be a hero, too!
- Author BiographyR. A. Dickey is a starting pitcher for the Toronto Blue Jays. In 2012, he became the first knuckleball pitcher to win the Cy Young Award. When not on the road, he lives in Tennessee with his wife and children. R. A. is also the author of the bestselling memoir Wherever I Wind Up and its adaptation for young readers, Throwing Strikes. Tim Bowers is the illustrator of over thirty children s books. He lives in central Ohio.
- Author(s)R A Dickey
- PublisherDial Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDial Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width236 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tim Bowers
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.