All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGold Medal, 2016 Readers' Favorite International Book Award in the Children's Educational category Winner of the 2015 International Book Award in the Children's Educational category Packed with exciting illustrations and interesting facts, this adventure story will enchant as it creates awareness for the endangered Florida manatee. In late September, Kobee Manatee is on a twelve hundred-mile mission to get back home to Florida from Cape Cod, Massachusetts before the impending cold threatens his life. On his journey, he meets two new friends: Tess the seahorse, who loves to learn, and Pablo the hermit crab, who is in search for a new shell. Will Kobee and his friends make it to Florida in time?
- Author BiographyRobert Scott Thayer is an award-winning recording artist in the pop, jazz, and children s genres and a member of the Save the Manatee Club in Maitland, Florida. He is the author of Kobee Manatee: A Wild Weather Adventure. He lives in Newtown, Pennsylvania. Lauren Gallegos is a children s book illustrator who enjoys hiking and the beauty of nature. She is the illustrator of Vulture Verses: Love Poems for the Unloved. She lives in Brea, California.
- Author(s)Robert Scott Thayer
- PublisherThompson Mill Press
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleKobee Manatee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThompson Mill Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width274 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lauren Gallegos
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.