All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionBrowsing through the pages of Kodansha's Furigana Japanese-English Dictionary, you will tice something different: ne of the Japanese entry words appearing in this book have been romanized. Some people may be surprised by this feature, especially in that the book is seen as suitable for even absolute beginners. Others (particularly the Japanese-language instructors who pointed out the need for such a publication) will be delighted to find that a full-fledged furigana Japanese-English dictionary is finally available. What is furigana and why is it so important?
- Author(s)Masatoshi Yoshida,Yoshikatsu Nakamura
- PublisherKodansha America, Inc
- Date of Publication06/11/2012
- LanguageEnglish & Japanese
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKodansha America, Inc
- Weight516 g
- Width128 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Most relevant reviews
- sonambulistic_s...29 Dec, 2016by
Kodansha's Furigana Japanese-English Dictionary
This is an excellent resource and reference book for any student of Japanese language. I would highly recommend it.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.