All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionChristianity and the book this is hardly a superficial relationship. Their histories date back to about the same period: the rise of Christianity and the widespread adoption of the codex both occurred in Late Antiquity. There are also substantive connections, for Christianity was quick to put the new medium to use and for its part, the codex had its own share of repercussions on religion. Indeed, Christian book culture in antiquity set the stage for the Koran's passage into written form.
- Author BiographyMartin Wallraff, Universitat Basel, Schweiz.
- Author(s)Martin Wallraff
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication18/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleHans-Lietzmann-Vorlesungen
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.