All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe encyclopedia focuses on the practical aspects of keeping Koi, from creating and maintaining a Koi pond, through feeding and health care to the thrill of breeding and showing. The second part of the book presents a stunning illustrated guide to all the major colour varieties.
- PublisherInterpet Publishing
- Date of Publication11/11/2015
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationDorking
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInterpet Publishing
- Content Note400 colour photographs
- Width215 mm
- Height255 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.