All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides many exercises and case analyses to help teach legal competency, especially to beginning students learning to write briefs and written examinations. The reader will improve his ability to avoid the typical errors that occur in setting priorities or describing legal issues, and is instructed in proper procedure. The textbook is rounded out with suggested organizational strategies for legal study.
- Author BiographyDr.Martin Zwickel, Eva Lohse, Matthias Schmid, alle Universitat Erlangen-Nurnberg.
- Author(s)Eva Julia Lohse,Martin Zwickel,Matthias Schmid
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication26/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series Titlede Gruyter Studium
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight450 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.