All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA rip-roaring account of a career in the ad world by a rewned ad-man A few weeks before Sandeep Goyal turned forty, he resigned from Zee. And his world came crashing down. He lost his so-called friends, his Merc, his memberships of the Chambers and the Belvedere, his secretaries and his retinue of hangers-on. Reality took a while to sink in and he realized he was all alone with only his wife to support him. He introspected, did a reality check and decided to look forward instead of brooding on the past. After relentless work he achieved an improbable dream. He signed a joint venture with Dentsu, the Japanese ad giant. To success he needed, as they say in Japanese, Kon Jo or 'fighting spirit' - a combination of will power, guts, perseverance and a dogged tenacity in the face of hardship.
- Author BiographySandeep Goyal was president of the iconic ad agency Rediffusion DY&R before becoming Group CEO of Zee Telefilms Ltd. In January 2011, Goyal sold his 26 per cent equity stake in his seven-year old India joint-venture with Japan's Dentsu Inc., the world's largest ad agency, making him a millionaire many times over. For over twenty-five years he has designed winning campaigns and marketing breakthroughs for brands as diverse as Airtel, Colgate and KFC. In 2004, he published The Dum Dum Bullet, a bestseller on advertising and marketing; earlier this year, his second book, You're Hired!, a primer on job-interviews, hit the stands.
- Author(s)Sandeep Goyal
- PublisherHarperCollins India
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew Dehli
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintHarperCollins India
- Weight280 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.28Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.