Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionOnce upon a time in Minnesota, there was a girl named Clarisse. She lived on the edge of a lake with her father, who was a hunter. Her father had brought her there after her mother had died, and she had t seen any other place since. Around the lake there were birds and rodents and deer, but predators. The hunter found ample game there, but a farmer--common in these parts of Minnesota-- would despair. That was why the girl's father had brought her there, where she could t be taken from him. Clarisse did t care that she saw glimpse of anyone but her father. She liked to explore the area around the lake, and watch the animals. Although she disliked her father's hunting habits, she was almost perfectly content with her sheltered life, and she knew a very great deal about nature. But Clarisse had idea what sort of things some animals could do.
- Author(s)Navara Aimes
- Date of Publication12/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.