All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe Makhvist movement was an attempt by peasants in southeastern Ukraine to create an anarchist society in 1917a1921. This unique social experiment embraced a substantial territory with a population of millions but has been little studied by historians. In the years of revolution and civil war, the movement was protected from its numerous enemies by a remarkable military forceathe Insurgent Armyaand by an intelligence serviceathe Kontrrazvedka. It is the latter institution which is the subject of this study by Vyacheslav Azarov, a present-day Ukrainian anarchist.
- Author(s)Vyacheslav Azarov
- PublisherBlack Cat Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBlack Cat Press
- Content NotePhotos and maps.
- Weight113 g
- Width135 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.