All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Makhvist movement was an attempt by peasants in southeastern Ukraine to create an anarchist society in 1917a1921. This unique social experiment embraced a substantial territory with a population of millions but has been little studied by historians. In the years of revolution and civil war, the movement was protected from its numerous enemies by a remarkable military forceathe Insurgent Armyaand by an intelligence serviceathe Kontrrazvedka. It is the latter institution which is the subject of this study by Vyacheslav Azarov, a present-day Ukrainian anarchist.
- Author(s)Vyacheslav Azarov
- PublisherBlack Cat Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBlack Cat Press
- Content NotePhotos and maps.
- Weight113 g
- Width135 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.