All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA heart-pounding love story that grips like a riptide, and doesn't let go...Fifteen-year old Sam has moved from the big city to the coast - stuck there with his mum and sister on the edge of where. Then he meets beautiful but damaged surfer-girl Jade. Soon he's in love with her, and with surfing itself. But Jade is driven by an obsession: finding and riding a legendary huge wave one has ever ridden. As the weeks wear on, their relationship barrels forward with the force of a deep-water wave - into a storm, to danger ...and to heartbreak.
- Author BiographyChristopher Vick lives in Bath with his family. He works for a whale and dolphin conservation charity, is a graduate of Bath Spa MA programme in children's writing and is a keen surfer. He has been lucky enough to travel to some amazing places around the world to see whales and dolphins in their natural habitat. And to surf...
- Author(s)Chris Vick
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Weight270 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.