All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, rewned Islamic scholar Angelika Neuwirth presents key features of her course on The Koran as a Text of Late Antiquity. The work transcends polarizing analyses and well-intentioned but superficial attempts to show commonalities, presenting instead the unique elements of the Koran while showing how it emerges from a common cultural space. Her analysis is an exemplary combination of philological precision and cultural sensitivity.
- Author BiographyAngelika Neuwirth, Free University Berlin.
- Author(s)Professor of Arabic Studies Angelika Neuwirth
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication16/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleLitterae Et Theologia
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight220 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.