All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionKorean Composition is the first book in English for students of Korean language aimed t only at enhancing their writing skills and overall linguistic competence, but also at organizing and developing their ideas and thoughts with gramatically, stylistically, and culturally correct expressions. Each chapter consists of numerous units designed to cover words, phrases, idioms, and grammatical patterns (with sentence examples). Exercises and a model writing example are included in each unit.
- Author(s)Korean Language Education and Research Center (KLEAR)
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2002
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Content Note31 illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.