Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDon't let the title fool you. This book does t contain steamy photos of the Ten Lost Tribes in strange sex positions. But it does include knishes, martinis, chimpanzees, road trips, marital woes, and probably the heaviest damn butcher block on either side of the Mississippi. It's about the author's search for a meaningful life, ill-equipped as she was at times to articulate what that truly meant. Yet when all else failed-her career, her marriage, her much-revered but silly-looking AMC Gremlin-she could always rely on her love of food, running the table from comfort food to uvelle cuisine, or in the words of the musical Oliver: Food, glorious food. This memoir may t make you laugh or cry, but it will make you hungry. Kosher Sutra is a wonderful palate cleanser that fits sweetly between the courses of Oy vey and Mazel tov.
- Author(s)Arlene Krasner
- PublisherKnish Books
- Date of Publication25/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKnish Books
- Out-of-print date20/03/2013
- Weight308 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.