All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe son of Greek parents, Kostas Murkudis grew up in Dresden and studied fashion design in Berlin. His early career was marked by an intensive collaboration with Helmut Lang. After winning the Phillip Morris Design award, Murkudis struck out on his own. This book shows thirty years of his creativity, inviting the reader for the first time to get as close as possible to his artistic approach. The book is centered around particular aspects of Murkudis' designs, such as colour, material, and form. Illustrations and photographs taken from the artist's lookbooks, fashion shows and sketches, along with an extensive interview make this the definitive resource on an exciting designer whose influence spans continents and decades. The publication includes personal contributions by many influential people from the world of fashion and culture, such as Mark Borthwick, Terry Jones and Helmut Lang.
- Author BiographySUSANNE GAENSHEIMER is Director of the MMK Museum fur Moderne Kunst in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Date of Publication27/07/2015
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note340 colour
- Weight1406 g
- Width230 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited bySusanne Gaensheimer
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.53
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.