All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAcclaimed photographer Kosti Ruohomaa is widely kwn for his photographs of hard scrabble Yankees in mid-century Maine. No one was more accutely aware than Ruohomaa that his work was capturing a way of life that was rapidly fading. In this biography by curator Deanna Bonner-Ganter, of the Maine State Museum, Kosti's life and work is made relevant and important to an audience that may be unfamiliar with his work.
- Author BiographyDeanna Bonner-Ganter is a curator of photography, art, and archives at the Maine State Museum. She has curated many art and photography exhibits and has received a grant from the Wyeth Endowment for her work with Kosti Ruohomaa. She lives in Lincolnville, Maine.
- Author(s)Deanna Bonner-Ganter
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown East Books,U.S.
- Content Note50 black & white halftones, 8 colour illustrations
- Weight717 g
- Width158 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.