All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Kings Indian, one of Blacks most dynamic chess openings, is covered in impressive detail by grandmaster Vassilios Kotronias. As well as giving specific information on the opening moves, practical advice is provided on typical middlegame themes, both positional and tactical. In Volume One of this series the author provides Black with full coverage on how to meet the widely popular g3-system.
- Author BiographyVassilios Kotronias is a chess grandmaster and nine-time Greek Champion. He is a key member of the Greek team as both a player and coach. On the international tournament circuit he is a feared competitor who is particularly noted for his profound opening preparation.
- Author(s)Vassilios Kotronias
- PublisherQuality Chess UK LLP
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuality Chess UK LLP
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.