Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionShows and identifies more than thirty-five hundred American, European, and Oriental trademarks for porcelain and pottery and indicates period of use for each mark.
- Author BiographyRalph and Terry Kovel are the best-known writers on antiques and collectibles in America. They have written more than 75 books, including the annual Kovels' Antiques & Collectibles Price List. Their national newsletter, Kovels on Antiques and Collectibles, has over 150,000 subscribers.The Kovels also write columns for House Beautiful and 150 newspapers, publish articles, and appear on television and radio talk shows.
- Author(s)Ralph Kovel
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/1993
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrown Publications
- Out-of-print date13/05/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width151 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.