All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than a hundred years ago, Kraft started with one man's desire to make cheese accessible and long lasting. After many experiments in his kitchen, James L. Kraft came up with processed cheese by 1916. This invation was the first of many successes! Today, Kraft is kwn for its cheese Singles, Macaroni & Cheese, and many more recognized items. Kraft will inspire hungry readers with its growing product line and powerhouse partnerships.
- Author(s)Sara Green
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Vocational
- Series TitleBrands We Know
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight249 g
- Width193 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.