Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
- AU $23.08Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis new handbook provides private-practice and hospital gynecologists with a practical guide for advising and treating patients in the case of maternal disease during pregnancy. More than 100 diagses are presented from A to Z and described with respect to disease definition, clinical care and obstetrical management. One easy-to-remember guideline summarizes what is most important for the treatment of each disease. The alphabetical listing of the diagses and the practical and concise entries make the book a valuable reference work for every gynecologist. Each entry contains references to other relevant sources of information.
- Diseases during pregnancy from A-Z
- Practical tips and easy-to-remember guidelines
- Concise presentation
- Decision-making guidelines for emergencies
- Author BiographyVolker Briese, Michael Bolz, Toralf Reimer, Universitatsfrauenklinik und Poliklinik am Klinikum Sudstadt Rostock, Germany.
- Author(s)Michael Bolz,Toralf Reimer,Volker Briese
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication16/03/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Content Note, black & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight848 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.