All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionKurt Krieger is kwn throughout the Rocky Mountains as having a knack for finding gold everywhere he prospects. But it's t gold he's after when he sets out to search for a kidnapped Indian child. What he finds as he traipses across 1880's Colorado is a whole lot of trouble and more than his fair share of attraction.
- Author BiographyGrant Heilman is not new to the world of publishing. For decades Mr. Heilman has been respected as the nation's leading agricultural photographer. He is also the founder of a large stock photo agency that bears his name, and his images have appeared in most of America's major magazines, textbooks and encyclopedias, as well as in every farming publication. He writes articles on farm-related topics, lectures on conservation and photography, and has published several other books relating to agriculture, including Farm, Wheat Country and Farm Town. However, Krieger is his first novel. Mr. Heilman has spent a lifetime capturing images and scripting articles about the land. Krieger is a story tied closely to his love of western history and its colorful characters, and the land he currently calls home...the mountains of Colorado, where he lives with his wife, Conrad, and a menagerie of interesting animals.
- Author(s)Grant Heilman
- PublisherGrant Heilman
- Date of Publication06/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrant Heilman
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.