All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author's archive of rare archival Theosophical documents, he has produced several books on the early history of Theosophy. This is Volume 5 in the Krotona Series. It will be of particular interest to some because its archival documents reveal Theosophical conversations from the period when Krishnamurti broke away from the organization of Theosophy. We also witness first-hand the ongoing founding and building of Krotona and the first Star Camp. We become privy to the internal conversation of the Esoteric School and communications between Annie Besant, Leadbeater, Jinarajadasa, Arundale, Warrington and others as their world is drastically changing with Krishnamurti's dissolving of the Order of the Star and his venture on a pathless truth.
- Author BiographyJoseph E. Ross is a scholar of Theosophy. He is also the owner of the Ross Collection, (www.krotonaarchives.com) a unique archive of rare documents, letters, and images pertaining to the early days of Theosophy and its leading figures of the time, including: Annie Besant, C.W. Leadbeater, A.P. Warrington, and J. Krishnamurti.
- Author(s)Joseph E Ross
- PublisherKrotona Archives
- Date of Publication08/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Belief Systems
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrotona Archives
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.