All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
About this product
- DescriptionIn a school-assigned diary, 11-year old Krystyn reveals abuse by her stepfather and what happens after she tells the secret. The audience (8 to 12 year olds) should identify with Krystyn who struggles to put the abuse in the context of her relationship with her mother, school, her friends, and the boy she likes. Written by a seasoned expert in sexual abuse treatment, research, and forensic interviewing, Krystyn's Diary is a sensitive yet realistic portrayal of abuse and disclosure, ending on a te of optimism and hope for the future.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Corcoran is a professor of social work at Virginia Commonwealth University and the author of numerous textbooks and articles. She worked at Austin Police Department as a forensic interviewer for child sexual abuse cases.
- Author(s)Dr Jacqueline Corcoran,Professor Jacqueline Corcoran
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.