All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second Kumihimo book by Rebecca Combs. This book will focus more on the beginner and shares some of the most popular features that made the first book a runaway success: conversational voice, skill-building format, Kumihimo math, and continuing to use the inexpensive Kumihimo foam disk. Kumihimo Simplified includes 5 new braids: 8-warp basket weave, 16-warp rectangular, 16-warp hollow basket, 8-warp half-round, and 8-warp square. Beads will be included within the braids where appropriate, however, the focus will be straight braid. Special sidebars will include Creative Closures - 5 different ways to finish Kumihimo braids, besides the common gluing of endcaps.
- Author BiographyRebecca Ann Combs has always had a passion for creating and teaching. She is the owner of Design & Adorn Beading Studio in Tucson, Arizona, and has been teaching a variety of classes in jewelry making there since 2008. Her specialty is Kumihimo jewelry. She leads a variety of workshops with an emphasis on incorporating beads into Kumihimo braids at other venues as well, including the annual Bead&Button Show and lives in Tucson, AZ. Visit her website, designandadorn.com/rebecca-combs.
- Author(s)Rebecca Ann Combs
- PublisherKalmbach Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/05/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWaukesha
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKalmbach Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content NoteColor photos and illustrations throughout
- Weight414 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.