All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA wide-ranging anthology of the most insightful writings on harnessing the vital life force present in all human beings. With an emphasis on theory and personal practice, this book will appeal to a wide range of people interested in Kundalini concepts.
- Author BiographyJohn White is Emeritus Professor of Philosophy of Education in the Department of Educational Foundations and Policy Studies at the Institute of Education, University of London, UK.
- Author(s)John White
- PublisherParagon House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/1990
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationSaint Paul
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParagon House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJohn White
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.