All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a totally revised Edition of Kundalini Tantra brought out by Yoga Publications Trust which has been formed as a separate entity exclusively for Publishing the Books brought out by Bihar School Of Yoga.Kundalini Yoga is a part of the tantric tradition. Even though you may have already been introduced to yoga, it is necessary to know something about tantra also. Since ancient times, the wise have realised that mind can be expanded and that experiences do not necessarily depend on the object. This means that if somebody is playing music, I can hear it, and if somebody has painted a picture, I can see it, but I can also see if there is no picture, and I can also hear if there is no music. This is also a quality of man's personality which has been ignored in the last 150 to 200 years. This Book presents a systematic and pragmatic approach to the awakening of kundalini, which arouses greater intelligence from it's sleep and you can give birth to a new range of creativity. This particular edition is brought out to commemorate the Golden Jubilee Celebrations in 2013. Includes colour plates,diagrams and charts.
- Author BiographySwami Satyanada Saraswati is an authority on Yoga and more than anything else the popularity of his other books more than prove his prowess in his intense knowledge and the easy to understand language style. He is the Founder of Bihar School of Yoga, the only school of it's kind.
- Author(s)Swami Satyananda Saraswati
- PublisherYoga Publications Trust
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationMunger
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintYoga Publications Trust
- Content Noteb&w illus
- Weight505 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.