Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.93+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a time when there is so much literature available about the paths of yoga, it is important to have a book such as Kundalini Yoga. Though brief in its compass, it elucidates the main lines of the practice and the experience and helps to prepare us for the inner efforts which will aid us in achieving our long-sought goal of oneness and mastery in life.
- Author BiographyM.P. Pandit has been a member of the Sri Aurobinodo Ashram for more than 50 years. He has authored more than a hundred books on various dimensions of spiritual life.
- Author(s)M.P. Pandit
- PublisherLotus Press
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLotus Press
- Out-of-print date23/12/2011
- Weight136 g
- Width146 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.